BIO ASIA International Conferences
- 19 January 1970
- 10 h 00 min to 17 h 00 min
- Grand Hyatt 6 Chome-10-3 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
The BIO Asia International Conference is the place where the global biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry leaders meet and explore licensing collaborations and investor engagement in the current Asia-Pacific business and policy environments. This event is perfect to gain insights into the changes, challenges, and opportunities, key opinion leaders, and policy leaders envisage for the future of the Japanese biotech market.
The BIO Asia International Conference is an exclusive, customized partnering event that brings together U.S. and European drug development companies and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies willing to elaborate on research collaborations and licensing agreements.
The intimist format and selective nature of the conference make this event the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Asia. It is the opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical and biotech companies in one place at one time.
- 400+ senior-level delegates attended from 26 countries
- 1,270 meetings took place
- 245 companies were represented
- 42 innovative companies from around the world presented their projects.
To know more about the program.
9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom B
1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom B