BIO ASIA International Conferences
- March 10 – 11, 2020
- 10:00 to 17:00
- Grand Hyatt 6 Chome-10-3 Roppongi, Minato City, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
The BIO Asia International Conference is the place where the global biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry leaders meet and explore licensing collaborations and investor engagement in the current Asia-Pacific business and policy environments. This event is perfect to gain insights into the changes, challenges, and opportunities, key opinion leaders, and policy leaders envisage for the future of the Japanese biotech market.
The BIO Asia International Conference is an exclusive, customized partnering event that brings together U.S. and European drug development companies and Asian biotech and pharmaceutical companies willing to elaborate on research collaborations and licensing agreements.
The intimist format and selective nature of the conference make this event the premier dedicated biotech partnering event in Asia. It is the opportunity to meet with the leading international pharmaceutical and biotech companies in one place at one time.
- 400+ senior-level delegates attended from 26 countries
- 1,270 meetings took place
- 245 companies were represented
- 42 innovative companies from around the world presented their projects.
To know more about the program.
- 9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom BButterMochi for the SoulUsing a mean absolute percentage analysis (MAPE), the teams defined appropriate levels for raw materials and finished products by mapping actual versus forecasted sales on the most important SKUs.
- 1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom BThe Campaign for Daylight Saving TimeThe teams focused their efforts on a few of the highest-value S&OP levers in order to review the current planning process, identify gaps in the planning infrastructure and analytically understand demand and supply variability.
- VP Sales and Marketing