Healthcare & Technology Consulting
Nowadays, to be innovative is not wishful thinking; this is mandatory to be able to cope with your competitors. Being creative does not mean that you have to design the next breakthrough product or service; it starts from within your company. By promoting a corporate culture of innovation, companies can react more quickly to the changes and always stay aligned with their ultimate goals. At Hashi Consulting, not only will we help you break the boundaries, but we will also give you the tools to change your company mindset.
We specialize in healthcare and technology companies to raise your business to the next level by leveraging on innovation.
The Innovation Trinity
The real issue for a company to become innovative is to be able to optimize their core activities (sustain) simultaneously and always look for the next evolution (disrupt). The ultimate innovation is found as the intersection of the:
- Business Model. Can the company build a new solution? It represents the Feasibility of an Innovation.
- Customer value. Do the customers want this product? It represents the Desirability of an innovation
- Idea. Can the idea be monetized and is viable? It represents the Revenue Stream component.
Adapt your strategy to the Japanese market
In the old days, what it took to win in Japan was size and diversification. Hitachi or Panasonic ended up with several hundred subsidiaries, many in unrelated businesses. Today, what it takes to win is specialization and excellence in a few clearly defined core strengths, to build a competitive advantage over global competitors.
In Japan, the customer is not a king; he is God! When selling a product or service in Japan, it is mandatory to be 100% confident about the quality of your product. Never cut corners; just deliver the best you possibly can. As for customer support, avoid global call centers at all costs and aim at providing a real high-quality Japanese customers support. It might be more costly at the beginning, but it will strengthen the reputation of your company and will pay in the long run.
Strategy development is not just setting next year’s budget; no more than innovation is focusing only on the following product. In Japan, more than anywhere else, your strategy must continuously be aligned with the market. Creating a culture of innovation is the way to succeed in fast-changing Japan.
The steps to success
- Identify and understand your competitive space.
- Determine which elements can or will provide the greatest value to your customer base.
- Develop a strategy for growing the company in the long term.
- Execute and constantly realign priorities, projects, and resources to reinforce the company’s position
We are here to help you
- Achieved sustainable growth
- Lead your company to its full potential
- Leverage on your strengths
- Adapt to your environment
- Develop your corporate culture