- 19 January 1970
- 10 h 00 min to 7 h 41 min
- INTEX Osaka 1 Chome-5-102 Nankokita, Suminoe Ward, Osaka, Japan
Medical Japan is Japan leading Medical’s Exhibition. Held two times per year in Osaka (February) and Tokyo (October), Medical can be compared to the famous German “Medica” Show.
In 2019, Medical Japan attracted more than 21,000 visitors in Osaka and 23,000 in Tokyo. Exhibitors from all over the globe attended this exceptional event. Follow the links to know more about the exhibitors in Tokyo and Osaka.
Medical Japan is divided into eight thematic shows:
- Medical devices & Hospital equipment expo: cover all the medical device/facility types of equipment for hospitals and clinics,
- Medical IT Expo: IT solutions/services for hospitals, clinics, and nursing facilities.
- Pharmacy solution expo
- Elderly care & nursing expo: Specialised in all the necessary elderly care and nursing products!
- Hospital BPO Services Expo: The only trade show in Japan specializing in Healthcare Business Process Outsourcing Services
- Clinics expo
- Medical Device Equipment Expo (MEDIX): This specialized expo will bring together the latest technologies in medical devices design and manufacture.
- Community Care Expo: The only exhibition in Japan focusing on Community Care systems.
Medical Japan is the gateway to entering the Japan market and to expand your business in the third largest world economy! On top of gathering the key players in the Japanese medical world, numerous conferences and keynote addresses will be given by Japanese and Foreign Key Opinion Leaders.
9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom B
1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom B