- March 16 – 18, 2020
- 10:00 to 17:00
- Tokyo Big Sight 3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Koto City Tokyo, Japan
Medtech Japan is the largest Medical Device Manufacturing and Design show in Asia is the Best Opportunity to discover the latest Technologies and Products to Medical Device Manufacturers.
This show is not just focusing on medtech but is divided into six thematic shows devoted to:
- Medtech Japan
- ElectroMed Japan: Electronic Medical Equipment Show
- Smart Health Japan: Care/Welfare device show
- Care and Welfare robot expo: Care/Welfare robot show
- TestKit Japan: Testing Device/System show
- Medtech City: Medical City / Disaster Medical / Disaster Prevention Safety
In 2019, more than 25,000 visitors coming from 24 different countries attended and more than 523 exhibitors.
To know more about the 2020 edition, click the link to discover the list of exhibitors.
- 9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom BButterMochi for the SoulUsing a mean absolute percentage analysis (MAPE), the teams defined appropriate levels for raw materials and finished products by mapping actual versus forecasted sales on the most important SKUs.
- 1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom BThe Campaign for Daylight Saving TimeThe teams focused their efforts on a few of the highest-value S&OP levers in order to review the current planning process, identify gaps in the planning infrastructure and analytically understand demand and supply variability.
- VP Sales and Marketing