- 12 February 2020 - 14 February 2020
- 10 h 00 min to 17 h 00 min
- Tokyo Big Sight 3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Koto City Tokyo, Japan
The WEARABLE EXPO JAPAN is the world’s leading exhibition for wearable devices and technologies whose scale is growing every year. All about wearables gather from around the world – from wearable devices to IoT, AR/VR technology, the latest materials & components. To know more about the exhibitors.
The products that will be present will include Smart Glasses, Smart Watches, Smart Clothes, Healthcare Devices, Business solutions using wearables, AR/VR, Component, materials and manufacturing technologies.
Two concurrent show will be held during this two days event:
- RoboDEX: Robots and robotics technologies. Since the first edition in 2017, this event has grown dramatically and is now considered as one of Japan’s leading robotics technology exhibition. To know more about the exhibitors.
- Smart Factory Expo: The latest technologies and solutions for smart factories will all be presented during this exhibition, including IoT solutions, robotics technologies and AI. To know more about the exhibitors.
9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom B
1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom B