- February 12 – 14, 2020
- 10:00 to 17:00
- Tokyo Big Sight 3 Chome-11-1 Ariake, Koto City Tokyo, Japan
WEARABLE EXPO is the world’s leading exhibition for wearable devices and technologies whose scale is growing every year. All about wearables gather from around the world – from wearable devices to IoT, AR/VR technology, the latest materials & components. To know more about the exhibitors.
The products that will be present will include Smart Glasses, Smart Watches, Smart Clothes, Healthcare Devices, Business solutions using wearables, AR/VR, Component, materials and manufacturing technologies.
Two concurrent show will be held during this two days event:
- RoboDEX: Robots and robotics technologies. Since the first edition in 2017, this event has grown dramatically and is now considered as one of Japan’s leading robotics technology exhibition. To know more about the exhibitors.
- Smart Factory Expo: The latest technologies and solutions for smart factories will all be presented during this exhibition, including IoT solutions, robotics technologies and AI. To know more about the exhibitors.
- 9:00 AM — 12:00 PMRoom BButterMochi for the SoulUsing a mean absolute percentage analysis (MAPE), the teams defined appropriate levels for raw materials and finished products by mapping actual versus forecasted sales on the most important SKUs.
- 1:00 PM — 5:00 PMRoom BThe Campaign for Daylight Saving TimeThe teams focused their efforts on a few of the highest-value S&OP levers in order to review the current planning process, identify gaps in the planning infrastructure and analytically understand demand and supply variability.
- VP Sales and Marketing